The Company and Opportunity
This organisation were established in 1976 and continue to deliver an exceptional software service to the legal market within South Africa and globally.
The successful candidate will join the team that is focused on my clients legal accounting and practice system which was developed from scratch in 2004. There are 500 law firms currently using the solutions in South Africa and Canada via internet, Cloud and Mobile platforms. It will be the successful candidates role to bridge the gap between a team of strong intermediates progressing into seniors and the development manager, similar to a tech lead position.
- Minimum 3 year IT-related degree or diploma.
- 6 years of solid industry experience in designing and building software applications in C# and .NET.
- Practical experience in developing web and desktop applications.
- SQL and relational database programming skills.
- Experience in .NET Core, ASP.NET Core and Angular.
- Must have proven experience in web backend technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST).
- Knowledge about server and cloud based technologies.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure advantageous.
- Experience in mobile development using Flutter/Dart advantageous, but not a requirement.
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies advantageous.
- Willingness to learn.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Must be a South African citizen or hold valid work permit.
All staff participate in a group wide scheme such as medical aid and provident fund. They specifically cater well for mothers returning to work and have an onsite crèche in the Cape Town office for newborns up to the age of 1.
People friendly work environment including:
- Medical aid through Discovery Health.
- Provident fund with Old Mutual SuperFund.
- Death and disability benefit through Sanlam.
- Continental breakfast everyday between 7am - 9am.
- Free gym membership with the facility in the CPT office.
- Good quality coffee, cool drinks and treats in the office.
- Continuous training and development across skill sets.