NAV Project Manager- Remote Hybrid- $100k
A growing end-user in the Los Angeles area is looking for a NAV Project Manager to bring on-board.They are expanding fast and need to ensure their system is keeping up with the growth.
- Experience managing medium sized cloud based ERP implementations
- ERP experience in Microsoft D365, NAV highly preferred but not required
- Experience in DevOps preferred but not required
- Leads the definition of time lines, goals, tasks and resource requirements for ERP implementation
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional partners, including Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing to clearly identify, explain and communicate their project involvement, project goals and expectations.
- Hands-on project management role; expected to develop, track and manage detailed project (and product) level time lines and critical path schedules.
- Develops and manages up-to-date time lines inclusive of the critical milestones in completion of multiple projects.
- 5 years of Project Management
- Experience with Dynamics NAV and Business Central
- Experience in Food Manufacturing is a plus
- Advanced time management, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work simultaneously to deliver deadlines and priorities in timely manner.
- Demonstrate ability to work within a focused highly driven team to achieve goals.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelors Degree
- PMP Certified
If you would like to apply or learn more about this position, contact me at (972) 805-8409 or email your CV to email@example.com.