A chance to join a successful company, elevating in advanced software development, transforming small businesses into competitors.
Our client is extremely motivated, currently located in Newcastle upon Tyne with an intention to expand offices across the UK. Establishing innovative ideas implementing cloud technology working with some of the well-known organisations. The current role offers flexible working hours.
You will be working remotely closely with specialists to conduct the project lifecycle assisting with the design, development, and maintenance process. You will expect to be working with multiple software platforms, configuring the front and back ends of the existing system.
- Coding skills in designing and implementing web-based applications (Jhipster, Play framework, and Spring Boot)
- Understand front and back end of applications, configuring web functionality with annotations
- Knowledge of multiple cloud platforms
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Previous understanding of functional and object orientation
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Developing software following Test Driven Development methodology
- Able to adapt with SOAPS or REstful web services.
- Apple MacBook plus a discount on other apple products.
- Kindle with shared library
- Paid sick leave, 25 days holidays including bank holidays
- Pension up to 6% with free advice, astonishing life cover 4x times salary, and referral bonuses
- Health insurance scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay including childcare vouchers
- Training and support career progression with a generous budget to attend conferences and courses.
- Free parking HQ, cycle to work scheme, fruits and coffees in the office, social activities, night outs, lunch club, and an annual weekend away.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the new exciting fast-growing software company, where you will be working with some advanced technologies while learning from experts, a great work-life balance, and career progression opportunities.
Interviews are taking place now, please do not hesitate to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this current role.