ERP Manager Job Description
Is environmental sustainability a core value of yours? Do you want to contribute to keeping food fresh, homes and people cool, industrial processes operating all with maximum energy efficiency and environmental sustainability in mind? All of this in a critical infrastructure industry? Then this is the place for you! Additonially is the largest independent distributor of refrigerants and the largest refrigerant reclaimer in North America. Combined with our industry leading, patented, and proprietary On-Site Chiller Services we lead the way in lifecycle management of refrigerants and our commitment to the environment.
Why you should want to work for us:
This organization prides itself on being a very entrepreneurial company that allows its employees to bring new ideas to the table and be heard. If you are looking to make a difference in an organization, then we encourage you to apply!
As an ERP Manager, you will act as an IT Business Partner within all critical functions; Operations, Sales and Finance. You will be responsible for the implementation, direction, coordination and execution of all ERP and CRM systems and projects to ensure consistency with company strategy and goals. You will be engaged with, and owning portions of, business process improvements, IT system issues, system maintenance & configuration, user training, security/user access and working with system integrators & vendors on support issues.
Our ERP Manager must have extensive experience managing complex projects from kick-off to go-live. You must (1) be able to multitask, (2) possess very strong communication skills and (3) enhance a team environment.
This position is a hands-on roll and will be responsible for all ERP/CRM implementation tasks which include troubleshooting data integrity issues, mapping exercises, building reports and anticipating user needs. You'll be interacting with all levels of internal clients and report directly to the Sr. Director of IT PMO.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide oversight, management, policies, and strategic direction for ERP Systems including all Systems, Modules and other Business Applications.
- Improve business processes by proactively pursuing/building business cases for new functionality.
- Provide technical, functional, and business analyst support to end users.
- Responsible for/manage all testing, moving and configuration of changes/fixes into the ERP Systems.
- Lead implementations/upgrades by defining, configuring, testing, and documenting integrated business processes.
- Coordinate and leverage internal and external resources for support and project implementations.
- Support and maintain interfaces as they relate to the integration of all ERP/CRM systems.
- Create and/or modify reports for the systems to better serve the business workflows.
- Create documentation for I.T. processes and user applications for various knowledge bases.
- Serve as a Helpdesk resource to document and resolve user's ERP/CRM issues and requests.
- Consultative relationship with Heads of Sales, Operations, Finance and Purchasing.
- Manage security and change control of the ERP/CRM Systems and other Business Applications including security role design, onboarding, offboarding, and security audits.
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Information Services, Engineering or 5 years experience working as Business Systems Analyst with an ERP System
- 2 years experience managing ERP system(s)
- 2 years proven experience as a Project Manager using project management tools and methodologies
- Proven experience driving complex projects to completion highlighting the use of robust project management skills
- Executive presence, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PMP certification from qualified organization or equivalent experience
- Solid research, analytical and problem-solving skills relative to a wide range of computer issues
- Experience with Six Sigma and LEAN processes is preferred skillset
- Working within a fast-paced organization; thus, speed and accountability will be a focal point