A unique permanent role for an ambitious and talented candidate who has senior development experience. You would be joining a great scale up in Oslo with 20 people focused on providing a solutions to the real estate/construction industries.
- Lead and develop a new team focused on creating new features on a innovative real estate documentation system used by over 700,000 Norwegian citizens and growing.
- Define the company technology roadmap, dealing with architecture and design and coordinating with senior management.
- Be hands on with development, actively contributing to the code base, keeping the development standard high.
- Become a domain expert within real estate, understanding the intricate details of the industry.
- Collaborate with other offshore teams.
Your focus will be around the core features on a market leading real estate management platform which allows people to store data regarding their properties, which they can use in the future for selling, getting mortgages and insurances. The platform also helps craftsmen log activities quicker and with more detail so you never need to worry about the paperwork. This platform has taken off in the last 8 years, going from an idea to having the majority of the market share in Norway. Their ambition is to scale up to the whole market share and move into other countries. This is possible due to big investors and a record H1 to 2021.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Senior development experience
- Recent hands on experience with development in .NET and beneficial to understand React.js
- Previous experience working on applications in AWS is a big advantage, however any cloud experience is beneficial.
- Previous solution architecture experience is a plus.
- Working in an environment which utilises CI/CD and DevOps techniques.
The company can offer a range of different opportunities and benefits to you, they have great career opportunities moving forward, as they are in a period of rapid growth this could lead to management roles in the future. They also offer a great package with a competitive salary. This role comes with a high level of flexibility too, allowing you to define your own work day, flexible working hours and chances to work from home when needed. They also are located in Oslo city centre in a new office.
If this sounds like a role which interests you then please apply fast! Contact more for extra info: email@example.com