Dynamics NAV Support - £45,000, National Wholesaler Client
The client I am working with are UK Wholesale & distribution company who are breaking records within their sector. They're predicted to double their turnover by 2022. This recent success has resulted in a serge of recruitment and they are currently hiring for a D365 BC Support to over see their BC system whilst setting in motion the plans for the D365 Business Central update.
The hiring manager I'm directly working with has a real passion for ensuring that technology acts as an enabler rather than a blocker with their clients. They understanding the difficulties their customers face as they go through huge periods of transformational change so offer support and training that goes the extra mile.
As the Support Analyst you'll be reporting into the Head of the D365 Business Central practise meaning you'll have the opportunity to mould the technical direction of this expanding enterprise.
The role, is an opportunity to take responsibility for guiding, developing and supporting the organisation's Dynamics desk. Your role will see you act in a mentoring capacity, collaborating with businesses across their 10 sites globally.
- The role is an D365 BC Support
- Leading a growing Dynamics NAV Desk through a period of transitional change after stripping back their heavily bespoke system
- Work alongside a team of Dynamics NAV specialists
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Candidates will have proven experience supporting 1st and 2nd line support with Dynamics NAV, version 2009 onwards
- Support exposure - the ability to inspire and motivate users across their client base
- Skills with leaderships and mentoring
- Understanding of Finance - (AAT, or previous experience working in a finance department)
- Additional understanding of: D365 CE, O365, MS Teams is desirable
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging from 45,000 (experience dependant)
- Flexible working hours and remote working offered
- The client had no staff on furlough and have made no redundancies during the pandemic
- Amazing company culture and on site training
- D365 Business Central certifications offered
This role will offer any successful D365/NAV support candidate the next step, if you have strong understanding of finance and Dynamcis NAV support from 2009 upwards lets speak NOW.
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.