Join the AI team that's helping Healthcare with Data Science.
Their product allows customers to monitor their health and improve the quality of life for seniors and those who aren't able to support themselves in the best way possible. They've done this by creating a wearable product that monitors a variety of sensory data and using these data points to understand the wearer so they know help is always available to them.
The AI team is responsible for the extraction and delivery of these critical insights with high reliability and accuracy from the large amount of data points received from the product. As the Lead ML Engineer you will play a critical part in this team by applying your ML skills with data and software engineering.
You'll be working in unison with other ML engineers, back end developers and DevOps engineers, in a tech environment consisting of Python, TensorFlow, Keras, Spark, GCP and others.
The tech and data team are highly regarded in the company and you'll find that the flat hierarchy allows you to take full advantage of new technologies and also let your ideas be heard. The data quality and quantity is also fantastic - as the product is streaming data 24/7 on the AI platform, it means there's a lot that you can do with that data and the chance to develop more advanced AI models.
Summary of the position and responsibilities:
- Developing ML/AI model architectures
- Developing and deploying real-time streaming models on distributed data pipelines
- Writing tests and performing code reviews and debugging
- Develop new and improve existing ML algorithms
- Working closely with stakeholders and other members of the team
What they need from you:
- Extensive experience in developing and deploying ML in production
- Strong programming skills (Python & SQL)
- Deep learning exp
- Using deep learning model architectures such as CNN
- Confident working with cloud
- Exposure to a DevOps enviro
- Database proficiency
They're hoping to build their team asap so if you're interested in finding out more please apply with your up to date CV!
I am also available on 46 77 588 86 15 and firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can find me on LinkedIn ( https://bit.ly/2TORgSb )