Data Reporting & Insights Manager - Near Hinckley
Are you a talented senior Reporting Developer looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing company? You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
My client are a fast growing, global production company within the Food & Beverage industry.
You will be the go-to person for data reporting, taking ownership of all data at this location, building the data function.
- Improve efficiencies & product performance.
- Combine data sets and insights
- Working with stakeholders: Engineering Managers, Operational Managers, Finance (stock inventory, cost base analysis, logistics movements, stock/assets), deliver insights to senior managers.
- Supply Chain Management / OEE
- Create policy & procedures
- Taking data from manufacturing equipment, understanding gaps in data, investigate them, drill into data, understanding loss points.
- Performance data > insight > solution
My client is looking for a strong mix of the below skills. They are always willing to up skill the right candidates so don't be shy, just apply.
- Data warehousing - They use a SQL data repository within corporate IT space, and candidate will be a recipient of this datasource, but work with IT team to define required changes and improvements over time. They have a range of datasources (from SQL Standard, SQL Express, Access, Excel, Historian, CSV files stores, image file stores), experience working across a range of technologies would be preferred. It's a mixed environment, with opportunity to standardize and develop more centralized solutions.
- SQL - Strong analysis and development experience, SQL administration/security, Take ownership of the SQL environments and manage them.
- SSRS - Maintaining reports and building new ones
- Power BI - Maintaining reports and building new reports and dashboards. Use of Power BI, this will become a bigger focus - combining data sources from different environments.
It is not essential for you to have all of the below skills, but if you are looking for the top end of the salary, then we would expect you to have some of these skills. But don't, worry it wont be long before you learn these technologies once you start in the role.
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Close Knit, a community feeling.
- Transparent & Open
- Good communication
- Easy going, flexible
- Problem Solving
- Uses ones own initiative
- Forward thinking, creative, efficient
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- English (fluent - oral and written)
- Salary Ranges from £40,000 to £52,000 (depending on your level of skill-set)
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance
- Private Health Care
- Plus much more…
- Office Location - Nuneaton
- Hybrid - office and remote working, preference is for meetings to be done face to face.
- Dress Code - Smart Casual
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary). I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This role is for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the legal Right to Work in the UK. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.