Scala Developer - Remote
Are you a Scala Developer looking for a new remote opportunity? This client is an up and coming consultancy who are looking to increase their headcount due to growth.
They are looking for forward-thinking, passionate, and dynamic Scala developers who can work on exciting projects for major clients.
The ideal candidates are open-minded, have the desire to learn new technologies, and are ready to get stuck in. You will have an understanding of agile, XP practices, and the benefits associated with these.
This role is fully remote role. you will be able to work from home.
You will be:
- Developing and supporting Dynamics plugins (.NET)
- Configuring, customising, developing, and supporting Dynamics to meet project needs
- Optimising Dynamics performance
- Collaborating with BAs and SMEs to ensure project requirements are understood and met
- Providing and implementing recommendations that improve the effectiveness and process of the development function
- Prioritising workloads
- Meeting deadlines
Skills and experience:
- Commercial Developer experience - exposure to Scala is a must
- Test Driven Development (TDD) experience
- Version control tools - Git, SVN, or TFS
- Json and RESTful architecture - solid understanding
- Experience working with agile teams
- Familiar with Functional Programming
This client is not expecting every bullet point on this list. They are looking for individuals who are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to learn and improve.
- Up to £60,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days Holiday allowance
- Pension scheme - up to 6% employer contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Training and development
- Apple MacBook, Kindle, Bluetooth headset and more tech
- Birthday off
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group