C# Developer Specialist- Up to £50,000- Peterborough
I am looking for a C# Developer Specialist to join an exciting Client of mine! They are a market leader in designing and delivering bespoke solutions on behalf of their clients. It is the role of the Developer to build and support the software required to deliver this service.
Role & Responsibilities
- Code, configure, customise and develop back-end C# Core using dependency injection, with internal and external APIs.
- Complete automated unit testing, integration testing and support UAT testing.
- Co-ordinate releases from development, to test, to production environments.
- Support the systems when in production.
- Document systems and development work.
- Collaborate with SME and BAs to ensure the requirements of a project are understood and met.
- Contribute to the transformation of requirements into solutions design as a part of a project team.
- Support the Architect by providing and implement recommendations to improve the processes and effectiveness of the development function.
- Prioritise workloads and meet deadlines to ensure we can accurately estimate and deliver projects within time constraints.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of development experience.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft portfolio.
- Excellent ability in C#, and demonstratable experience in .NET Core MVC, dependency injection and Entity Framework is a must.
- Microservices, API integration (JSON/ XML) advantageous.
- Azure, DevOps and Azure pipelines advantageous.
- Paying up to £50,000
- Flexible working available
- Wellbeing benefits
- Career progression
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.