Microsoft Modern Workplace Technical Architect - Flexible Working - £75,000
Nigel Frank International have partnered with a leading Microsoft Partner who work with high profile clients. Solving business and technical problems through consultancy and deployment of Microsoft tools.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned Microsoft Partner are now looking for a Modern Workplace Technical Architect to join the team. As a Modern Workplace Technical Architect your role will involve ensuring successful definition and delivery of Microsoft 365 based solutions to the client base whilst also meeting all time, cost and quality expectations.
- Opportunity to lead client engagement through thought leadership.
- A great chance to develop both personally and professionally. Our client have the advantage of a wide range of training and development portfolio designed to help make the best of your talents and abilities
- A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a lead role
- Annual Car allowance
- Holiday Exchange Scheme
Roles & Responsibilities
- Think innovatively and be creative about the best way to solve customers' problems.
- Communicate complex technical subjects clearly to both customers and stakeholders.
- Enjoy working under pressure with multiple priorities. Solid understanding of business practices and with strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to break complex solutions.
- An experienced technical expert with excellent consultative skills able to communicate with all levels and areas of an organisation.
- A self-starter
- AzureAD Connect and Identity Management
- Microsoft Information Protection and Governance
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Cloud App Security Access Broker
- Defender for Identity, 365, and Endpoint
- Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 Transition, Migration, and Adoption
- Technical background in a major product pillar such as Exchange or SharePoint
- Good communication skills
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 7487 for a confidential chat.