Our client, a software company with over 1,000 employees all over Europe, is one of the most forward-thinking leader for Microsoft Dynamics solutions in EMEA. They operate in the market for the integration of IT management solutions for SMEs and mid-cap companies.
As part of an increase in D365 Finance and operations activity, we help them to find the best talent to play an integral role in the ongoing enhancement and optimisation of their ERP system. We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 F&O Functional Consultant.
- Collect and analyze customer needs
- Adopt an advisory posture with his client and provide him with a high degree of functional expertise (finance)
- Write specifications and analysis documents
- Perform standard or specific reporting
- Develop and conduct training workshops for users.
- Lead and participate in the development and execution of tests
Who They Are Looking For
- Strong background in functional consultancy, focusing on a AX system Microsoft Dynamics AX / Finance and operations.
- A good listener and you are able to make proposals to the teams.
- Sense of analysis and synthesis allows you to provide quality work while giving priority to meeting deadlines.
- Responsible of the solution relevance provided and be able to understand the functional needs.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment-it's all we do. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
My client is looking to fill this position ASAP, so if you feel you have the relevant skills for this role, please send your CV to Aurelien at email@example.com, or call +31 20 241 8530.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the chance to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. For more information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and available opportunities, I can be contacted either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+31 20 241 85 30 ), and confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.