Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O/AX Technical Architect - 100% Remote
A Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Technical Solutions Architect to join their growing team. You will focus on leading and designing solutions for D365 F&O clients and businesses, managing the solution structure with clients and stakeholders, and providing core functionality and leadership
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Architect solutions that deliver results for clients on the D365 F&O platform
- Lead the applications team while driving a strategic partnership with our team and upstream content providers to ensure holistic, value-added solutions
- Drive end-to-end development and support of technology and integration solutions using modern technologies and pragmatic practices
- Direct all technical aspects of an AX/D365 F&O administration, platform stabilization activities, system upgrades and new system implementations
- Integrate and/or improve methodologies and end customer experience
- Develop functional specification designs
- Discuss business and functional needs by communicating with c-level management, directors, and customer project stakeholders
- Multiple years of experience implementing and designing solutions in D365 F&O/AX
- Comfortable with X++, C#
- Deep understanding of application development design principles and patterns, and all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills; strong ability to be an active listener; ability to present complex, technical ideas in a clear and concise manner to non-technical audiences
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come and boost your career with this amazing opportunity!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.