Business Analyst - Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands, UK
My client believe that their biggest strength are their people. They are a service provider within the financial sector. They have tripled in size over the last 4 years.
- When a new client is brought on and a project is created a team are assigned, a BA will be assigned to identify gaps when gathering client data.
- Writing business requirements definition for processes
- Specifications for SSRS reporting
- Drive to achieve efficiencies
- Identifying efficiencies in business processes which could include automation
- Reporting requirements that need analysis
- Talking to internal business, being the link between the technical teams and the business teams, client facing.
- SQL Server - not a master, but understands database structures
- MS Excel
- Task Management Tools - Jira, Confluence
- Power BI
- MS Stack
- Self sufficient
- Very collaborative
- Sharing of knowledge between the teams
- Fast-paced environment
- Team Work and Togetherness
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £35,000 and £50,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Financial Contribution and Time Off toward Certifications
- Plus much more...
- Remote Working for now.
- When "normal", hybrid role with 2 days remote, 3 days in the office in Birmingham City Centre
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.