We have a great opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a rapidly growing Global Digital Marketing Agency where you'll be responsible of developing recommendation to support clients and future opportunities.
- Insightful and focused analytics
- Monitor progress - through research, modelling and reporting
- Opportunity identification
- Segmentation Modelling- Creating bespoke RFM models for clients
- Churn Modelling- developing models indicating when client customers are likely to churn
You are an individual who is curious by nature someone who can demonstrate a strong growth mindset and continuous learning. You leverage your data communication skills and ability to identify key value drivers to influence stakeholders' decision making through reporting, dashboards and presentations
What we're looking for:
- Excellent research, commercial and data analysis skills
- Curious and committed to testing their own and others thinking to stay ahead of the curve. Self-starter with growth mind set
- Experience working in consultation is ideal
- Working knowledge of data analysis in an open-source tools
- Advanced dashboard visualisation experience, working with Power BI preferred or other tools (e.g. Tableau, datorama)
- Google analytics experience is ideal
- Familiarity with data collection and processing such as web scrapping, APIs, SQL and ETL. Strong SQL very important
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Ability to form strong and trusted relationships, both internally and externally
- Deep dive analytics but turn into actionable insights
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and changes and how they impact customers
This is a permanent opportunity that allows you to grow with a company where you're encouraged to forge your own career pathway through extensive personalised training with the help of a diverse team of industry experts and with specialised training programs.
Please not this role requires full working rights.
For all inquiries, or to apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give me a call on +61 3 8592 0512.