Junior D365 Business Central/NAV Developer - London - £35,000 DOE
Who they are
Our client, a global retailer of cycling clothing and equipment, has reached out and asked us to source for them a Junior D365 BC Developer to help them in optimizing their existing Business Central ERP system in line with the company's goals of expanding their reach and strengthening their position in the market. You would be joining their existing NAV department in line with their plans for increasing their NAV budget and due to their solid pipeline of projects lined up for the year.
What you'll be doing
You will be using your expertise to help develop solutions that meet the company's needs, in line with the companies stellar reputation for customer service. You will have the opportunity to further expand upon your existing skills in D365 BC/NAV Development by learning under the supervision of the company's NAV professionals, giving you the opportunity to advance further in ERP. The role is on the basis of a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, at the end of which it may be extended following an evaluation of your performance.
Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Configure and develop the core D365 Business Central implementation.
- Integrate D365 Business Central with the broader IT estate.
- Assist with solution design where necessary.
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the D365 Business Central system, and document accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts.
- Write implementation runbooks and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central/NAV development experience
- A software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- AL extensions and a background with C/AL would be advantageous.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to software development.
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting would be beneficial.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL