Senior .NET developer
What you can expect
Award-winning, international organisation with a key project in Brazil, this team is going from strength to strength delivering world class solutions hosted on Azure that are used across over 40 countries.
- Developing highly performing, robust, quality and scalable features following best practices,
- Contributing to technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions are implemented.
- Planing, configure and maintain development environments.
- Diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code level technical support issues.
- Performing software version control according to best practices.
- Understanding the product development life cycle and what each party involved offers.
- Working with the product owner and architects to unpack, understand, challenge and refine requirements.
- Participating and contribute to backlog grooming, task breakdowns and estimations.
- Ensuring that all written code is well commented and maintained for current and future use.
A minimum of 7 years C#.NET development experience in a team based environment is non-negotiable. Ideally coming from a SME or smaller team of developers in a non-corporate environment with strong understanding of the full SDLC.
- WebApi 2.0 and EF 6
- HTML 5
- CSS 3 (modern usage with methods such as Flex, etc)
Minimum 1-year recent working experience in a senior role within an enterprise level development team.
- Entity Framework, JSON, XML
- Office Document development (Using OpenXml to create and read document)
- Azure services such as Apps, Web Jobs, AD, Service Bus and Queues, etc.
- Azure architecture (Service Plans and Resources).
- Uncapped leave days! As long as you hit your KPIs you can take as much leave as you like!
- 100% remote
- Team building events
- Casual dress code
- Training and up-skilling in Azure
If you're interested in applying, please send over your updated CV to Stacey Maritz: s.maritz @nigelfrank.com.
Good luck with your application!