Dynamics CRM/D365 Consultant - Remote
Our MS Gold Partner client is looking for a Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant. This position is a good match for someone who wants to work in the partner sector and who wants to be the SME on all things Dynamics CRM. This is a good opportunity to explore many different industries, as well as be a part of many different projects.
- Become the subject matter expert on this product (Dynamics 365 CE)
- Manage customizations and implementations on client projects.
- Collaborate with team members, such as developers/engineers to write out product and training material.
- Help perform deployments and troubleshooting of products and systems.
- Reinforce by helping with outstanding tasks in training and project demonstrations.
- 2+ years of Dynamics CRM/D365 experience
- Experience with PowerPlatform (preferred)
- Partner experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication and written skills
Salary + Benefits
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6122!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6122 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!