Digital Performance Analytics Manager - Leeds
Are you a talented Digital Performance Analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a well-known and well-loved company?
You will be working as part of a Digital Performance team who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their organization. They are increasing their headcount due to growth and are looking for a technical and hands-on digital performance analyst to help them support their expansion goals and increase sales.
A member of the FTSE 250 Index, this client are the market leaders in their industry. Founded in the 1930s, they have a family feel culture and values based around support, appreciation, enthusiasm and honesty. This organisation believes in growing together. They are looking for individuals who can operate within a united team that can work towards the achievement of our vision.
If you would like to work for a much loved and trusted brand/organisation, then this opportunity is not one to miss out on!
- Be hands on
- Be accountable for the ongoing use and delivery of a new suite of digital and social media measurement, reporting and analytics processes
- Provide visibility of the organisation's digital performance KPIs
- Work collaboratively to distil key insights and promote use of best practice in order to push forward commercial and customer success
- Work with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Own and be accountable for a number of regular reports and reporting suits
- Google Suite
- Google Analytics
- Eagle Eye
- Demonstratable hands on experience with setting up and configuring 3rd party tools and data sources e.g.: AdWords, Google Search Console, App Stores,
- Advanced Excel
- Experience using social media channel reporting (inc. Facebook and Twitter) in 1st and 3rd party tools
- Effective communication skills
- Base Salary - up to£30,000 per annum
- Management bonus scheme- up to 10%
- 25 days holiday + Bank (and ability to buy extra 5)
- 50% Staff Discount
- Pension scheme
- Profit share scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group