Reporting & Analytics - Senior Manager - Bristol
Are you passionate about Risk? Do you have experience working within credit risk? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a large, well-established organisation within the banking industry?
This organization is currently going through a digital transformation and are currently building a team to help facilitate this. They are looking for ambitious, technical and passionate individuals who can join the organization and help make a positive difference.
This organisation is looking for talented senior managers that have skills with reporting tools such as Power BI or Service Now.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced, technology-driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
This role requires an experienced lead who can guide the business on its reporting and analytics functions.
You will be required to:
- Be a part of the Enterprise Assurance team. They operate as a 1st line risk team, that provide assurance that risk management activities are fully understood appropriately controlled, and reported.
- Lead a team to produce and analyse data-led risk reporting that provides insight to ensure the 1st line is able to adhere to the Risk Management Framework and has visibility on business performance against its risk appetite.
You will eventually be required to:
- Be accountable for the production of analysis and insight, utilising data-driven capability in the organisation, to drive business response
- Be accountable for the delivery of data-led and actionable governance reporting and Level 1 and Level 2 Risk Category
- Lead the development of the use of new Technology capabilities to support and improve tracking of Risk Management data through the use of technologies such as Power BI, ARM, and Service Now
- Credit risk experience - essential
- Experience using Power BI or Service Now to develop data led reports
- 3+ years of demonstrable in 1st or 2nd line risk management roles
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Leadership capabilities
- Flexible working available
- Diverse and inclusive
- Healthy work-life balance
- Base Salary - up to £90,000 per annum
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group