Credit Risk Technology Manager - Edinburgh
Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you have experience working within credit risk? Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity to work for a large, well-established organisation within the banking industry?
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast-paced, technology-driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how tech is used within their industry.
This organization is currently going through a digital transformation and are currently building a team to help facilitate this. They are looking for ambitious, technical and passionate individuals who can join the organization and help make a positive difference.
You will be required to:
- To be a part of the new Data and Analytics function
- To support the design, architecture, build and implementation of the new Credit Risk platforms (Large scale data platforms).
- To support the team to manage, improve and drive the utilisation of the organisation's data platforms and the data that is extracted from within them.
- To support the business by providing the business with key customer data will help drive improvement of customer engagement and satisfaction
- To provide advice on the relevant data platforms to advise the business's functions of the appropriate tools and mechanisms to drive future data analytics
- Credit risk experience - essential
- Building APIs
- Power Curve (or alternatives e.g. FICO or SAS)
- Cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
- Management experience
- Flexible working available
- Diverse and inclusive
- Healthy work life balance
- Base Salary - up to £56,800 per annum
- Birthday Day Off
- Plus much more
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
This is a brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group