Senior Full Stack Web Developer- Edinburgh / Remote- £65k
This is a great chance to join my well established client who are searching for a Senior Full Stack Web Developer to join their product development team. This role comes with a salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience and offers a working from home and office split.
The client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and help their customers deliver digital experiences spanning across the world with a view to inspire, inform, educate and entertain. Not only do they deliver the best for their customers, the client work hard to create a great work environment for their employees to thrive which have resulted in them being nominated for an award 'Best Tech Place to Work'.
The role of Senior Full Stack Web Developer is to join as a part of the clients product development team, where the team is responsible for building and maintaining the clients new CMS product and supporting tools. Other responsibilities for the role includes;
- The developer will primarily focus on the development of the company's software applications and supporting tools that are intended to be sold on as such.
- The developer is expected to produce scalable, performant, testable and reusable code.
- The developer will play a role in the design process for new applications, and new features within more mature applications.
Skills / Requirements
- NET technologies
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Experience with front-end web frameworks
- HTML & CSS
- Azure services
The client see their employees as their greatest asset and it is reflected by the investment in their people they also ensure that their team members are looked after both at work and outside of work by providing benefits that support healthy work-life balance.
Contact me ASAP to book an interview slot for this role as the client are looking to interview this week and places are quickly filling! email@example.com