Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst - Michigan
A leading global supplier in a key industry is seeking an AX/D365 Business Analyst to join their team.
You will be the Business Analyst, reporting to the team leader, specializing in actively supporting, data gathering, analyzing, configuring, implementing, and maintaining the business structure to make sure everything is running smoothly.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advising the stakeholders and end-users on how to streamline existing systems optimally and guiding future goals and requirements.
- Assisting the team lead in all capacities, advising them in choosing the appropriate solutions, along with alternative options and recommendations, all within Dynamics AX/D365.
- Completely lead the design, structure and build of our D365 system, tailormade for business needs.
- Working with multiple teams spanning fellow Architects, Developers, Clients and Managers, with the goal of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- You'll be using cutting-edge software, implementing the newest versions of D365, among other supporting tools to deliver the best solutions.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Experience with multiple stages of Implementations
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Comfortable presenting to Stakeholders and Directors, along with fluid communication across all teams
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
If you want to learn more about this role, please contact David Vacianna at 267-940-6522 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 267-940-6522. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.