NAV Pre-Sales and Functional Consultant - Remote - $120K
I am actively seeking an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP Pre-sales consultant, with a proven track record in the Microsoft Dynamics sales cycle, for an exciting, live vacancy with a expanding, US based Microsoft Partner. This is a fantastic opening to build on Dynamics sales expertise in a fresh, financially stable and growing team environment - offering excellent career progression and potential for financial gains.
The role will involve working closely with the sales team and director to help with the continued growth of clients sales pipeline - taking a hands on role in the end to end sales/ discovery life cycle. You will be involved in project discovery, converting warm leads and providing estimates, through to working closely with project teams; presenting the product to prospects and closing deals. You will also be Lead on the actual implementation of D365 Business Central with these clients.
My client requires a candidate who can provide:
- Hands on knowledge/ understanding with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (NAV/ Business Central ERP solutions)
- Successful experience in a Pre-Sales role or equivalent customer facing role
- Strong presentation skills, with experience presenting to Senior Executive / Board level
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills
- Ability to work from own initiative
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and adapt and deliver in a fast paced and complex environment
This position will be based from home, with the expectation of occasional customer site travel where required.
The role provides:
- A fantastic base salary up to $120,000
- An attractive, open-ended bonus structure
- The opportunity to drive and win large projects processes
- Fantastic career development pathways and training openings
- Excellent company incentive schemes and employee benefits
If you are looking for an attractive opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Dynamics partners globally, APPLY NOW!