ERP Manager - Dynamics NAV - Milwaukee, Wi - $120k + Remote Flex
Our client is a Dynamics 365 Business Central end user who is looking for an ERP Manager with manufacturing experience to join their team! This is an excellent opportunity to be in charge of a complex ERP and technology environment, working alongside an ambitious executive team that is planning rapid growth over the next five years.
Your New Role
- Support and maintain the organization's Business Central (NAV) ERP
- Design reports using the SQL database and Power BI tools
- Troubleshoot and debug system errors, assisting users with any issues
- Manage continuous improvement projects
- Acts as the liaison between the company's stakeholders and 3rd party consultant
What You'll Need:
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV, and/or D365 Business Central
- Reporting experience using T-SQL, SSRS and/or Power BI
- Finance, manufacturing, and warehousing module knowledge
- Experience with Lanham E-Ship, E-Receive, and EDI
- Food & beverage, Manufacturing and/or Distribution industry background
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $120k base salary
- Bonus potential
- Excellent benefits and Paid Time Off Plan
- Relocation assistance for out of state candidates
- Remote Flexibility
- Well established company with a heavy investment in IT and infrastructure
- Awesome company culture with room for career growth and training
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!