I am looking for a Data engineer to Join one of my fantastic Clients. In the past 18 months my Client has seen huge growth and they have exciting plans for the future, so now is a great time to Join! My Client works with a big number of well known customers, bringing together leading edge thinking to uncover valuable insights from data, solving real-world, difficult problems and driving cultural change. This is a great opportunity to join a talented and passionate team, they are quite a small team, so small enough for everyone's voices to be heard and for you to play an essential role in the growth of their business.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Clients to Design and build enterprise production-grade applications to the cloud
- You'll play a critical part in helping our clients solve operational problems, using data and analytics.
- Working across the full project life cycle, you'll take ownership the technical solution, including tool selection, solution design and client coms.
- As well as owning the technical solution, you'll be responsible for day-to-day support of applications, setting delivery timescales and ensuring the delivery of features happen in a timely manner, guiding team members if they're stuck (and recognising that they are), ensuring coding standards are adhered to.
Skills & Qualifications
- An understanding of Cloud Solution Architecture, Azure, GCP, AWS
- Experience working with structured & unstructured data
- Pipeline build & deployment experience using modern tools: AWS CodePipeline, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- An appreciation and understanding of ReactJS & NodeJS
- An awareness of Data Warehouse and Data Lake principles
- An appreciation of the end to end data space, including: engineering, science, quality, analytics and BI
- Mentoring technical team members
- Our values are important to us, we want to work with people who feel the same
Along with a great company culture, my client provides an exceptional compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan.
- Life Insurance
- Private medical
- Well being
My client really understands the importance of work life balance which is why they offer a range of flexible working arrangements which include WFH / Flexible working.
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.