2 x Ab Initio Developer - Northampton
My client are global company looking for 2 enthusiastic developers who are experienced in Ab Initio.
- Get plugged into a portfolio of products, understanding the requirement of analytics requirements.
- Develop Ab Initio graphs that go through ETL.
- Understand the complex data processing.
- Churning 10 - 15 years' worth of customer history. Billions of billions of rows. 2000-2500 variables and 20-30Tb of data
- Understanding the data delivery for the end users - end to end journey.
- Strong understanding of data to create analytical solutions, data stores and data marts for hundreds of users.
- Stakeholder management skills - speaking with the business, gathering requirements etc.
- Will be doing data analysis and building the ETL process (using Abinitio) into Hadoop (this will be AWS next year).
- Understand their needs, data orientated, getting the right parties involved, the tech, anything that can be part of journey.
- Ensure its sustainable that can be used in long term projects / strategic projects.
- Ensure the data is in good quality, cleansed.
- Ab Initio (main skill, must have)
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Problem solving
- Technology driven
- Development Plans/Scheme
Compensation & Benefits
- Developer Salary - £32-£45K - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Senior Developer Salary - £45-£57K - - dependant on the strength of your skill-set
- Life Assurance (x8 salary)
- 10% Pension
- 25 days holiday
- Performance related Bonus
- During Lockdown - Fully Remote
- Normally - Remote work, with up to 3 days per a week in the office.
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.