SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER - Dulles, VA
A Microsoft Gold Partner, is looking for a talented individual to join their Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering team as a Senior Systems Engineer. Qualified candidates will have the ability to work with a team, responsible for platform infrastructure design for a critical national asset. Along with understanding their requirements, such as operating system, COTS stack, server, network and storage hardware design, and configuration of private cloud environments. The position is currently remote, but will transition back to On-Site following COVID-19. Candidates must possess at least an Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Minimum four (4)+ years of progressively responsible experience designing COTS infrastructure and private cloud environments
- Current Secret US Government Clearance required
- Proficiency in matching system requirements to compute capabilities and the knowledge and ability to select specific hardware and infrastructure to meet those requirements
- Proficient working knowledge of networks, storage, and virtualization (VMware)
- Proficient at building, and configuring servers running Linux RHEL
- Knowledge and experience with Application and Security protocols, such as Solarwinds, HBSS, Certificates & Tokens, RSA, McAfee SIEM, McAfee SIEM, McAfee IPS/IDS, Rubrik Host Backup System, SAN storage, and Active Directory
- Background in COTS product installation
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef (preferred), Puppet, Ansible, software installation and configuration.
- Scripting skills (i.e. PowerShell, Python, etc.)
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to email@example.com or call Mike at (646) 540-7456 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft professionals that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Federal job market I can be contacted at (646) 540-7456. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!