My client, an Oxford based End user are seeking to expand their Application Support team with a Dynamics 365 F&O support specialist (finance & project management). This role will ideally suit an IT professional with prior experience supporting Dynamics 365 F&O ERP. This person will be involved in the day to day support/ administration of the ERP system and work closely with the internal project team to provide support services to the user base globally.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain the D365 Application support queue (MS Devops & Fresh Helpdesk)
- Conduct analysis to triage the assigned issues, escalate as required.
- Diagnose and resolve Dynamics problems and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt and professional manner
- Aim to align response times with team SLA's delivering a consistently high quality of service
- Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that support issues are assigned, and resolutions are documented
- Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
- Day-to-day user support, coordinating with the project team to manage internal D365 system and incidents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 functional capabilities centred around supporting Finance & Project accounting.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting Dynamics AX and D365 F&O ERP
- Microsoft certification is preferred
- Troubleshooting system issues remotely and face to face, to users across multiple global sites
- Involvement in the Release / upgrade/ implementation cycle
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident communication skills, with ability to support face to face & remotely
- Analytical mindset, problem solving skills
- Flexible working from home plan post-covid, 3-4 days remote work
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year
- Company pension scheme
- Group Disability Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Screening
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional Memberships
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please respond with an up to date CV to arrange a confidential conversation.