I am working with an exciting client who are expanding and looking for a Microsoft Azure Data Platform Engineer to join their team as soon as possible. By joining this exciting team you will have a fantastic opportunity to operate at the forefront of Technology, with access to the best clients across the world, on challenging and exciting projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong knowledge and delivery of an enterprise grade Business Intelligence solutions based on the Microsoft Data Platform
- Working on high profile projects with well-known clients across various sectors
- Assisting clients to realise the full potential of Machine learning, Data Science and scaled processing within Microsoft Azure
- Looking after and mentoring more junior team members and supporting their personal development
- Always developing technical skills using the latest cloud technology, whilst maintaining and achieving Microsoft certification
- Working directly with clients to understand requirements and presenting solutions to customer sponsors Influencing and supporting project delivery through involvement in project/sprint planning and QA
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
- Data Factory
- Data Lake Store (gen 2)
- Synapse Analytics
- Cosmos DB
- Azure SQL
- Azure Analysis Services
This is a superb opportunity for you to be in a rewarding role offering ongoing training. All Microsoft certifications will be paid for and your dedication will be recognised by offering you a strong career path. You will be encouraged to cross-train and develop your skills around different Microsoft technologies, which will help on career growth and personal development, including professional technology training and management training.
Post Covid, You should be willing to travel for the purposes of Client delivery and collaborating with colleagues. This may be expected 2 or 3 days a week.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin email@example.com or call 0203 808 7304 for a catch up in complete confidence.