MS Dynamics CRM/D365 Developer - REMOTE
One of our Microsoft Gold Partner clients is looking to add to their team by bringing on a fully REMOTE Dynamics CRM/D365 Developer. This role is PowerApps and Power Automate heavy, so the ideal candidate would be able to bring a strong understanding and proficiency to these platforms.
- Use of Power Automate to create and customize PowerApps and flows
- Advising on and balancing business users needs for successful CRM development and integration
- Creating, installing, and maintaining technical specifications to support internal CRM systems and 3rd party products
- Ensuring and supporting consistent management of application issues and approval processes
- 2+ years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM/D365 CE
- Hands-on PowerApps and Power Automate proficiency
- Experience working with CRM SDK, XRMToolbox, 3rd party products, Visual Studio, TFS/VSTS, Source Control
- Strong attention to detail and project management
Salary & Benefits:
- Fully remote
If you or someone you know is interested let's connect!
Contact me at:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6566. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!