Are you a Solutions Architect with Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation experience?
An ambitious professional seeking a new and exciting challenge?
Our client is located in Copenhagen area, Denmark. The business offers a wide portfolio of automated solutions to clients worldwide. They're continuously growing, meaning they're adding to their ERP MS Dynamics AX2012 R3 team. The team is part of the divisional ERP organization.
In this role, you will be part of the divisional ERP organization and act as a Solution Architect for the MS Dynamics AX2012 R3 in the areas of Sales, Logistics/Supply Chain and Warehouse management.
You will be working in close collaboration with their team of skilled AX2012 R3 internal and external specialist: Architects, system specialist, project managers and developers.
- You will manage and drive the template improvements in your functional area and be heavily involved in the company's template roll-outs and implementation projects.
- You will be working on-site in the roll-out and implementation projects.
- Plan and prepare the system for roll-out and implementation projects.
- Participate in analyze, change specification, workshops, configuration, create and update design documents and mentoring our AX system specialist.
- Some 3rd level support and initial functional testing is required.
Their AX ERP team is very international and our strategy is to have a high presence on site locations when doing roll-out projects and implementation, so there will be a lot of traveling to their factory sites across Europe. Typical prepare for at least 3 days on-site per week.
You could expect to communicate on a daily basis with colleagues around Europe, to secure a unified approach on solutions and project methodology.
- To succeed in this role you will need deep knowledge of MS Dynamics AX2012, preferable R3, as well as of the discipline of doing AX Enterprise template implementation and roll-outs.
- Experience as team manager/lead on AX projects would be preferred. We believe that you have previous experience from working as AX 2012 consultant or specialist with deep AX2012 knowledge.
- A positive attitude with strong business understanding
- Good analysis/decision-making skills
- The ability to motivate not only yourself but also your colleagues.
- A professional level of written and spoken English is required.
If you're interested or have any questions please do apply or reach me directly at email@example.com
John Lafferty - Nigel Frank - Senior Recruitment Consultant