Dynamics Business Central/NAV Support Analyst - £45,000 DOE - Homebased/London
They are a household, nationwide brand within the food industry that has managed remain financially strong throughout the year. As a company, they have a great family-feel culture, with everyone pulling together to help achieve their goals. They are looking to expand upon their existing NAV use with more modules in the new year - as a result, they are in need of a NAV Support Analyst to join their existing in-house team.
You will be joining their in-house NAV team to provide 2nd and 3rd line support where required for the NAV ERP 2015/2018 solution. Expect to be kept busy with configuration, system management and user support. In the new year, you will also be involved with the successful roll-out of new NAV modules. Duties will also include supplier liaison and assisting the NAV Application Manager with reporting duties as required. You will have the flexibility to work from home as required, with occasional travel to the London office as necessary.
What they are offering you
- A competitive salary DOE, up to £45,000
- Complimentary Perkbox package
- The flexibility to work from home as desired
- The opportunity to continue your career in NAV with a household brand name
- Knowledge of Microsoft NAV is essential, especially in areas of supply chain, finance, warehousing and distribution
- Experience of Jet Enterprise and Power BI would be an advantage
- Experience of supporting EPOS solutions is essential
- Experience of working in a retail environment is essential
- Ability to develop relationships with 3rd party suppliers and manage issues through to resolution and implement new enhancements is essential
- Ability to work with all other support departments and branches to setup new promotions, EPOS enhancements etc. is essential
- Ability to prioritise and plan implementation of developments and maintenance of MS NAV is essential
- The MS NAV Support Analyst needs to be able to help cover other generic support roles in the IT team as needed Dimensions
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page - if you do not receive feedback within 1 week of applying, then please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 261 3250 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL