Lead Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant - Finance/ Accounting
I am actively representing one of the UK's leading suppliers of Dynamics 365, as they look to add to their award winning practice with a senior functional consultant, specialising within finance/ accounting business process. My client is offering a brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance expert to implement their D365 finance implementation expertise on fresh, greenfield D365 F&O projects, across a host of interesting, enterprise level customers.
My client offers a modern, forward thinking approach to the partner implementation consultancy model, with employee and customer centricity at the heart of what they do. This flexible, home based role will require occasional travel to customer site where required - this could be UK wide, however travel will fluctuate depending on the phase of a customer project.
Role & Responsibilities
- High level financial/ accounting process analysis, requirement gathering and design - conducting client workshop's and developing functional design documentation
- Hands on within the functional configuration and user acceptance testing of newly designed features and development
- Supporting customers in training key users and overseeing go-live to ensure a smooth transition onto their new D365 F&O platform
Skills & Qualifications
- A proven track record in Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O implementation, across multiple projects (end user project experience will be considered)
- Expert financial/ accounting business process understanding (Preferably holding a fully qualified accounting background - eg. CIMA/ ACCA)
- End to end functional implementation cycle expertise
- Methodical and collaborative approach, with the ability to work effectively within a team or independently
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach to customer interaction and stakeholder management
- A competitive base salary (experience dependant), fully expensed travel, and company bonus structure
- Attractive company benefits package including pension, private healthcare, life assurance and 25 days holiday
- Excellent training/ professional development openings
- A collaborative team environment, and a forward thinking approach to project delivery
- A strong pipeline of Dynamics 365 F&O projects, across a range of industry sectors
Interested? Apply today for more details!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics 365 F&O/ AX market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com