This client is looking for a professional with at least 2 years of experience with professional testing environments. Their in-house software is built on Microsoft-technologies (.NET, Azure etc) so experience in this area is appreciated. They have also asked that applicants have experience with Robot Framework.
Currently they are working on an 5 year "refresh" - modernising their product, changing to more modern technologies in almost every area and with this, testing is going to be very important. Now is a great time to apply for this industry leading Finnish company.
Role & Responsibilities
- Have a strong understanding of business practices, working in teams and being involved with more than one project at a time.
- Previous experience working on large-scale modernisation is appreciated, but as you would be joining one of our teams (usually 5 people), a great mindset for learning and adapting your work processes is needed
- Add your opinion, their work is now, and will going forward need planning stages where team members are expected to contribute. Because of this, great communication and teamwork is needed.
- Focus on quality testing and importantly giving feedback and recommendations alongside your hands on work.
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 2+ years experience working in testing roles, ideally with experience in a senior position.
- Fluent in Finnish speaking and writing.
- A strong tech and testing background and experience being involved in project architecture and planning discussions.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree.
- Work in an industry that has a direct impact on a huge number of Finnish nationals across the country.
- In-house product development, with a role offering authority and importance.
- Flexible working environment with no micromanagement.
- Strong salary range and benefits options.