ERP Manager-D365 Business Central-$135k-St. Paul, MN
One of our top clients in the agriculture space is looking for an ERP/IT Manager to lead an implementation of D365 Business Central.
Get ready to join an organization that is a rapidly growing throughout their niche of the produce sector, and are in need of someone to take their technology systems to the next level. This is an AMAZING opportunity for NAV/Business Central professionals to gain experience with the latest in Microsoft ERP technology while working with a company that values employee development and rewards individual achievement.
Your New Role will be to act as the main ERP point of contact on staff, liaising between a Microsoft VAR, the CFO, and other company stakeholders on architecting their Business Central system, improving current business processes, and providing training and support to increase user self-sufficiency.
What You'll Need:
- Strong functional knowledge of Dynamics NAV, and/or D365 Business Central
- NAV and/or Business Central implementation experience required
- Knowledge of the backend systems architecture, including an understanding of SQL and/or Azure
- A strong understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes
- Additional IT management and technical background
- Excellent communication skills for gathering requirements from company stakeholders and designing technical solutions to meet those needs
Salary / Benefits
- $135k base salary for expert candidates
- Paid Time Off and Vacation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Remote flexibility
- Company profit sharing and equity potential
- Challenging environment with the ability to work on the most up to date technologies
Apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 646-540-7521 to for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!