Dynamics 365 F&O Team Lead
Consultant: Liana Robson
Contact details: L.email@example.com
Our client with the mission to become the industry's best workplace are now seeking a determined and an enthusiastic Dynamics 365 F&O Team Leader.
Due to growth of the business and new green field projects they are now creating a new team that will be based in Malmo, this person will play a dynamic role as a project leader/ team leader and could find themselves managing a team of 5-15 people at the same time.
- 7+ years of business/industry or IT work experience
- 5+ years of program/project management experience
- Experience developing and leading a team
- Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O background is a must
- Strong communication skills (must be fluent in Swedish and English)
What makes them stand out:
- Won an award for 'great place to work' 3 years in a row
- Extremely flexible when it comes to working hours
- Fitness allowance & massages
- Free breakfast (when back in the office)
- Friendly and down to earth team
- Open communication and highly rewarding (plenty of team and individual incentives)
Interviews are happening now!
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +46776766111 or send your latest CV to L.firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruiter worldwide, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with Microsoft Partners and End users throughout Sweden and the world and have never had such a large demand for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising in placing candidates in markets in Sweden I have developed excellent relationships with employers across Sweden.
AX/ ERP/ Axapta/ Dynamics ERP/ Microsoft Dynamics AX/ Dynamics 365 F&O/ Project Manager/ Programme Manager/ Team Lead/ Manager