Senior Data Engineer - Fully remote
My client combine technology and ethically sourced patient data to help people everywhere get better care. To do this, they have created a unique partnership with the national health service that delivers a return to unlock the value of clinical data for research while safeguarding patient privacy.
Alongside this, they develop clinically validated software applications that create clinician and patient benefit while providing highly curated data.
They use our clinical AI technology to analyse ethically sourced, clinically curated, anonymised patient data to solve serious unmet medical needs across a wide range of therapeutic areas, enabling a new approach to clinical trial design, drug discovery, development and post-marketing surveillance.
The Senior Data Engineer will provide hands-on data engineering and best practice support across all departments and customers.
- Lead the way in defining architecture for all data engineering projects
- Be hands-on, always developing, running and enhancing data pipelines
- Define and maintain data models
- Review and analyse data for data quality
- Implement and maintain best practices for all software engineering
- Liaise with other departments to meet their data engineering requirements
- Provide technical leadership and mentor other data engineers
- Strong technical expertise using SQL Server
- Experience of full life-cycle software development
- A strong understanding of SQL Azure principals (Azure Data Factory).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies including use of Git
- Data analytics skills/software development using Python, SQL etc.)
- Experience developing Machine Learning algorithms in Azure.
- Familiarity and experience with Medical data
- Experience running machine learning algorithms in the cloud (e.g. Azure AutoML)
What you will get:
- Salary up to £85,000
- Share scheme
- Private healthcare
Would you like to know more?
Contact Cameron Spencer for further details on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 223 5303
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/cameron-spencer-2738b21b6/