CRM Consultant-Level II- $85K+10% bonus opportunity
Our client sitting within the Microsoft partner channel is looking for a CRM Consultant-Level II Developer! This company provides D365 CE solutions to many business entities, and is supported by Certified Microsoft professionals in the DMV area. This partner specializes in technology efficiency and leveraging Dynamics CRM to excel the business operations both internally and externally. The company is temporarily remote due to COVID-19, so this candidate must live within the DMV location.
CRM Consultant-Level II- $85K +10% bonus opportunity
- Perform and encourage junior employees
- Cross-collaboration with the Software Engineering team, producing and creating training modules and documentation
- Manage client and customer engagement projects within the Dynamics 365 space
- Complete and register quality assurance for modern technology systems and software
- Lead and execute the project management, and configuration quality assurance tasks adapting with technology changes
- Bachelor's Degree in related field and opportunity
- 2-4 years of software development project implementation
- 1-3 years of project management development and growth experience
- Positive mindset, professional friendly work ethic within the team structure environment
Salary + Benefits:
- $85K +10% bonus opportunity
- Medical, Health, Vision
- Community work environment
If you are a fit or know of someone who may be a good fit for this position, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (347) 501-6251!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-347-501-6251 or at email@example.com. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!