QA Engineer - Insights & Employee Engagement
The development teams at my client are growing; this up-scaling now needs a QA Engineer to ensure high-quality software development.
This product development company creates and delivers insights that allow organisations from across the globe to make better decisions and act smarter. These guys enjoy seeing success through committed, people and they love to see the impact of their work affect businesses for the better.
A QA Engineer here will have overall responsibility for the automated tests and frameworks we use to ensure the quality of the product. As part of a cross-functional team, you will ensure the team's deliveries are quality assured by developing and implementing test cases for feature development and releases.
You will contribute by:
- Design and develop automated tests
- Identify and develop test cases
- Work closely with the development teams
- Carry out root cause analyses
- Increased quality through regression testing
- Identify and document bugs
To thrive and succeed in the role, you have previous experience from:
- Create test cases
- Regressions testing
- Agile approach
- Test automation
- Test framework (preferably Cypress)
- Cloud solutions
- Test KPIs
- Cross-platform testing
Company & Culture
- You will be part of a wonderful gang that always stands up for each other
- Would be jumping on a strong growth journey that has just begun
- Their product is currently available in 60 countries and 40 languages!
- Freedom to control your work and working hours
- Well-being employees in focus.
This company considers their employee to be the most valuable thing they have; they are the ones who create and deliver actionable insights to organisations around the world. Currently, they are a mix of systems scientists, behavioural scientists, analysts, marketers, engineers and leaders who all have one thing in common. They are driven by helping others. They help customers and they help each other. They are friendly and generous and deeply understand the value of people in all organisations.
Caught Your Interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or by emailing your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.