Senior Commercial Data Analyst - Microsoft BI - South London
Are you a Microsoft Senior Commercial Data Analyst who is looking for an new and exciting role within the Greater London Area? Or are you a Commercial Data Analyst looking to take that next step within your career?
My client is looking for a Senior Commercial Data Analyst/Team Lead to work on developing the company's business insight capabilities and support their growth aspirations.
This hands on role will involve the planning and implementation of strategies to monitor and analysing pricing structures, customer behaviour analysis, performance monitoring and periodic analysis of the company and it's market presence.
If you have experience in proactive and broad spectrum analysis and you are seeing a larger data pool, more information about this role is below:
- Decision Support and Business Strategy
- Understand drivers of change in financial forecasts
- Support decision making and strategy change
- Assess investment opportunities
- Pricing and Commercial Strategy
- Optimising margins to drive sales and profitability
- Understanding pricing strategies of market competitors
- Identifying opportunities to enhance commercial performance
- Management Information
- Build and improve the suite of management reports
- Add depth and clarity to information
- Enhance accuracy and automation
- Support development of all analysts within the team
- Support prioritizing and project management
- Consult and support wider business goals
- Degree level education in maths, science, engineering, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and immaculate attention to detail
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong technical expertise using SQL/Python/Power BI
- Experience delivering business proposals and presentations to senior management
- Flexible team player approach to management
- Experience in developing and supporting junior team members
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Dependant on experience/Negotiable
- Company away day
- Comprehensive Initial Training Structure
- Continued inhouse and offsite support for all employees
- Working with latest tech
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Alex Nuttall firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6686 for a catch up in complete confidence.
Frank Group's Data Teams offer more opportunities across the UK than any other recruiter We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, AWS RE:Invent, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group."