Head of Data Analytics and Architecture
This rare and exciting opportunity could be your chance to take that next big step in your career direction!
My client is a rapidly growing company who has recently undergone significant investment and is now looking to on-board a tech-savvy and business minded individual to joining their team as the Head of Data Analytics and Architecture to help set out their data strategy as well as implement the plan. The company operates on an international level with hundreds of employees around the world, with over 200+ members of the team working in Denmark. This position will have you own the strategy and implementation for their data warehouse and reporting framework in order to use their data effectively in order to utilise the data more effectively.
You will be working closely with the CPO as you use your business acumen and technical history to balance their commercial background, creating a team that can truly drive the business in the right direction with the right attitude and data set-up. To work effectively as a team you must have a "builder" mentality, willing and able to help implement to strategy you outlined, meaning you will have a close relationship with the team of Data Engineers currently working with the data.
With the office being based in Central Copenhagen, the office is easy to access and offers a professional and informal working environment where you colleagues of various background enjoy a pleasant atmosphere, filled with individuals passionate about the company. Beyond the culture and atmosphere, an attractive salary package and bonus structure is being offered. This included pension, a yearly bonus scheme, flexible working, and free health insurance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the company strategy and road-map for data architecture, culture, and reporting.
- Be involved in the Business Intelligence research and analysis for senior members of management.
- Coordinate with different departments of the business to best put the data to use.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience leading in Business Intelligence or Data Scientist leadership roles.
- Technical understanding and experience working with SQL servers, data analytics and big data.
- You are able to communicate effectively across multiple departments.
- Attractive salary package, including pension, yearly bonus, and free health care.
- Join a young and rapidly growing company at the early stages of investment.
- Work in an international company with a diverse range of colleagues.
If you think you would be the right person for this position, apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a call so we can discuss your application.