Business Intelligence Architect/DWH Specialist, Aarhus, Denmark.
We are looking for a talented BI Architect with a strong technical background that can demonstrate good knowledge and experience in SSIS, DWH and ETL processes. You should have a good background in these areas and across the MS Stack with hands on development experience.
The company in question are looking for high calibre professionals with a strong academic background and experience in the industry. You get the opportunity to work in one of the leading BI departments from our lovely offices in Aarhus where we have a collective of some of the best professionals, developers and analysts all working with and for each other.
We want you to;
- Focus on the detail, immerse yourself in the projects and deliver on our deadlines
- Use your knowledge and expertise to drive solutions
- Analyse, influence and challenge at every opportunity
- Take ownership of your work and drive our business forwards by meeting our client needs
- Love your role as a specialist and continue to grow in your career with a collaborative team
What's in it for you?
- Be part of one Denmark's leading teams for BI
- Opportunity to take ownership, collaborate and drive innovations with your wealth of expertise
- Attractive salary and bonus structure rivalling our competitors
- Chance to continue your Education in this field with supported qualifications
- Interesting projects to work on including exposure to Cloud migration work and large scale DWH projects for those of you who just go crazy for the data
All you need is;
- A proven track record in the industry and possibly exposure in a developer or architect position
- Worked within an MSBI platform especially on the back end
- Has plenty hands on experience and leadership qualities, shines in the role of a specialist
- Danish fluency extremely beneficial due to nature of our work with English also
- Most Importantly you Live, Breathe and Love Data, if you're a data nerd like us then we want you
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.