D365/Business Central Developer
As a member of the Dynamics 365 Business Central team, you will be responsible for the design and development of the application, working collaboratively with key stakeholders and the wider Tech team, to:
- Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Configure and develop the core Business Central implementation.
- Integrate Business Central with the broader IT estate.
- Assist with solution design where necessary.
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the Business Central system, and document accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts.
- Write implementation run books and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities.
Experience & Responsibilities
- Significant experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central in large ecommerce / retail businesses, with specific focus on the following areas: Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Financials, Inventory Management
- A strong software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- An understanding of best practice software development techniques; SOLID principles, Unit Testing, OOP.
- Significant experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code or similar IDE.
- Experience using GIT to integrate with a source code repository.
- Service Oriented Architectures, including SOAP Web Services and REST APIs.
- Experience in EDI based integration's.
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum. Desired Experience:
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of an Object-Oriented language (ideally C#)
- CI/CD pipelines use and configuration.
- Writing and implementing test automation in AL.
- Running a container-based BC development environment.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, Navision/NAV development.
- Software engineering and adherence to best practices.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to software development.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, contact Milissa on 0191 3001857 or via email email@example.com Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 3001857 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL