- Work on customer projects, whether that is in house or at the clients (Depending on clients' needs/location).
- Have pre-sales responsibilities. Speak directly to clients as you will have to aid in winning new business in the first few months and grow the MS365 client base.
- Advise clients on best practices and the most effective way of utilising MS365.
- Understand MS365 architecture
- Implement the MS365 solutions and be hands on in projects.
- Strong knowledge of Azure is extremely beneficial as most clients are in or moving to the cloud
- Great knowledge of MS365 security and related technologies (ATP, Intune, AD).
- Have on prem knowledge to aid in creating hybrid cloud environments for clients when needed (Windows, Citrix, VMware).
- Extensive MS365 knowledge
- Implementation, Migrations, Security project experience
- ATP, Intune, AD
- Architectural or pre-sales experience
- Client facing experience
- On Prem experience: VMware, Citrix, Windows, Veeam
Here is an opportunity for someone who has gained valuable experience as a Microsoft 365 specialist and wants to become a senior specialist with this technology. The role will allow you to work end to end dealing with a full project lifecycle and make key decisions on new projects and customers. This will mean you will be involved with pre-sales, architecture and design and be very technical and hands on with projects.
Your role will involve you understanding MS 365 fully. This will allow you to advise on best practices and security needs for individual customers. The role will also involve you utilising tools like Intune and PowerShell to optimise your solutions. You will take the lead on projects and make key decisions on how a project should be run and its direction.
The company is fully owned by the employees and everyone gets a say in the business decisions. They have been providing data centre solutions since 2001 and have adapted throughout the years to stay up to date with latest market technologies. This is where you come into the picture, driving forward the latest Microsoft offerings.
If this is something which would interest you, then please apply or contact me on email: email@example.com