Dynamics 365 F&O Solution Architect - Remote
A top-rated Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a strong Solution Architect that is energetic and highly-motivated. The successful applicant will be working alongside other high-caliber professionals, collaborating across multiple areas of the business. This company has an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and will provide a competitive salary. If all of this sounds like a match for what you're looking for, apply today!
- Deep understanding of the D365 F&O platform, in order to lead customer delivery team
- Lead, coordinate, and design system architecture implementation project plan process while stimulating employee growth
- Proactively manage budget, risk, and customer satisfaction while having great time management, organization and consistently meet deadlines
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate with to senior leadership and customers
- Over seven (7) years of D365 F&O implementation experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related fields
- Outstanding communication, client relationship, training and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and anticipate problems or issues before become critical while carrying out strong analytical and problem-solving
This successful and growing company is looking to hire collaborative and motivated people. Apply today!
For all inquiries please contact:
Telephone : (347) 501-6053
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347-501-6053.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6053; Please ask Nico Doria, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!