Cloud Solution Architect - Copenhagen OR Aarhus - Permanent
Salary - TBC
My client has 5+ years' experience of creating secure Cloud solutions which are customised to individual companies' needs. They are purely focused on delivering cutting edge Cloud Solutions to customers in a faster, cheaper and more secure manner than any traditional service provider.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Solution Architect to join their team. The successful candidate will perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction of projects. This role offers the perfect candidate the opportunity to get involved with the technical work whilst enjoying more responsibility and a level of freedom in decision making.
- Responsible for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment - understand each company's needs in order to create unique specifications
- High-level technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives
- Plan and design the solution structure
- Advise software development teams of system requirements
- Select appropriate software/hardware, integration methods
- Assist with solving technical problems and concerns as they arise, and provide guidance to team members
- Understanding of common database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Clear understanding of modern DevOps practices - automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Holds one or more expert level certifications on Azure or AWS
- Clear career path and development plan
- Flexible working hours including remote work
- Competitive Salary
- Co-financing of Medical Care