Dynamics NAV Software Developer - Remote in US - $100,000 - 115,000 - Great Work/Life Balance
A well-established company is seeking an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer to join their team. They are looking for someone who can think outside of the box to design solutions and implement them into the system. This client requires someone who has experience with AL development.
- Understand and analyze business needs for the project
- Develop modifications within the NAV system for improved technical performance
- Design solutions that fit the requirements of the project
- Implement, test, and deploy all of the customizations
- Maintain and troubleshoot as necessary
- Work with other key players on the project to ensure the best possible outcome
- 5+ years of experience working with Dynamics NAV and Business Central required
- Experience working in all phases of the SDLC
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with AL coding language required
- Experience with Warehousing and Distribution a huge plus
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodology
This permanent position offers a $100,000 - 115,000 salary as well as a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, and many other great benefits. This company put an emphasis on having a work/life balance and employee wellness (monthly gym allowances, etc.).
If this seems like the right role for you, please email your resume over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-270-8876 to be considered for this exciting opportunity.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics, advertising more Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates inDynamics NAV/Business Central market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics NAV/Business Central candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics NAV/Business Central market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV/Business Central jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-270-8876. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics NAV/Business Central opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.