Power BI Consultant- Copenhagen
- Are you looking for the next big thing in BI Consultancy?
- Do you want to work with some of the best in the business?
- Always dreamed about being in apart of a businesses success story?
This could be your opportunity to make a lasting mark on the Danish BI market.
Despite my client being less than a year old, their business is in extreme demand in the BI Consultancy market. So much so that they are looking to rapidly expand their business earlier than planned. Throughout the year they have went from strength to strength working with over 40 clients in Copenhagen where their small team of four are just about managing to keep up, but they need your help!
All with experience working with Microsoft Partners, they decided to make it on their own to the benefit of the whole market. Despite the chaotic year it has been, they have managed to weather the storm and hit the ground running. This role will be the first hire they have made, but it won't be their last, with an expectation to expand to 40 people by 2025, you could be one of the first people through the doors to make this a success.
Your responsibility will be to focus on the front end demands of their projects, using Power BI and Data modelling to provide top quality solutions. While they would like you to have experience with the full BI stack, and some knowledge of Azure, your passion and deep understanding of Power BI will be the outstanding aspect of your experience. A natural interest in technological development is a must to fit into the culture of the team, and a background in business will also be a plus.
For your efforts, you will be paid a competitive salary, based on your experience and contribution to the company as well as a pension contribution of 10% on top of your basic salary. As with any growing business, there is room for advancement in the future, and starting early you can play a more important role in this journey, being more than just a cog in a machine.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide high-quality front-end solutions
- Help drive the business forward to reach their goals.
- Play a key role in representing the company to new and existing clients.
Skills & Qualifications
- An expert understanding of Power BI.
- Experience working in an external consulting position.
- Knowledge of the full Business Intelligence stack.
- Fluent in both English and Danish
- Competitive salary and pension package.
- Have a key role in a growing business.
- A chance to work with some of the best in the business.
If this opportunity is something you would like to hear more about or apply for. Follow the steps below or drop me an email at email@example.com