Internal Business Central Specialist - Copenhagen
A key player in the Danish pharmaceutical industry is searching for an internal NAV/Business Central specialist to help them with their upcoming project aimed at upgrading their current system (NAV 2017) to a Business Central solution over the coming years. You will work as part of a skilled project team, assembled from some of most skilled professionals from each department in the business who you can bounce ideas off and spar with. As the internal specialist, you will be the go-to person in regards to the system and will be the driving force behind the upgrade project meaning you will have a great deal of responsibility and influence over the implementation and then continuous improvement of the system in the future.
The profile which this company are seeking is very much a functional business sided one, that must also have a good technical understanding with hands on responsibilities such as documentation, creating manuals as well as integrations to and from other systems.
You should have:
- Strong experience with Dynamics NAV (Business Central a plus but not essential) from a similar position
- Technical understanding of NAV/BC - able to make documentation, user guides & manuals, handle training
- Pharma/medical industry experience is a plus
- Fluent in Danish
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Outstanding pension scheme
- Opportunities to work in an international environment
- Work with Business Central on a full life cycle implementation
- Lots of flexibility, freedom and responsibility for the project
- Opportunity for remote work
Send your CV to email@example.com. For more information about this role or the Dynamics NAV market you can always get in touch with James Rowe on +45 (0)89 88 82 19.
I understand the need for discretion and am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialise in the placement of Microsoft Dynamics NAV professionals in Denmark and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move or looking to hire Microsoft Dynamics NAV resources.